Furuno SC70 Satellite Compass
With 4.3" color LCD and 2-Antenna Receiver
The SC70 is the latest satellite compass built on FURUNO's commercial-grade technology platform. These satellite compasses prove their value by increasing the accuracy of other devices, such as Radar, ARPA, Scanning Sonar, Current Indicator, Chart Plotter, ECDIS and Autopilots. They provide a highly accurate heading input to these other technologies by utilizing the very latest GNSS (Global Navigation Satellite System). This satellite system is comprised of GPS, Galileo and GLONASS to ensure the highest precision and a continuous coverage.
The SC70 provides a variety of data, including GPS Positioning, SOG (Speed Over Ground), COG (Course Over Ground), ROT (Rate Of Turn) and 3-axis speed (bow, stern and longitudinal). All of these data assist with critical maneuvers, such as berthing. The compasses is maintenance free - a great asset for any vessel.
- Provides highly accurate heading data of 0.4° for autopilot, Radar, ARPA, Scanning Sonar, Current Indicator, Chart Plotter, ECDIS and Autopilots
- Utilizes GNSS such as GPS, Galileo and GLONASS for high Precision
- SBAS compatible (EGNOS,WAAS,MSAS)
- Provide precise data for SOG, COG, ROT and L/L
- Speed on 3 axis (bow, stern and longitudinal) for safe navigating and berthing
- IMO Type-approved as THD, GPS and ROTI. Complying with the IEC, ISO requirements
- Easily integrated into the existing shipboard network via Ethernet
- Rapid follow-up rate 40°/s (twice the IMO high speed craft requirement, 20°/s)
- Maintenance free and no recurring cost as there are no mechanical parts
- Super short starting time - 90 seconds
- Easy to retrofit by using existing antenna cabling for SC-50/55/60/110/120. (The LAN_CNV option kit is necessary)
- Precision pitch/roll data in Analog and Digital formats for vessel stabilization, Sonar, etc.
- Antenna cable sold separately
In the Box
- Display unit
- Antenna unit w/bird deterrent
- Junction box
- 10 meter cable, display to J-box
- Installation hardware