Elite-7 Ti² Combo US Inland with Mid/High Skimmer Transom Mount, Active Imaging™ 2-in-1 Transducer & Y Cable
Featuring support for Active Imaging™, FishReveal™ and built-in US Inland charts and Genesis Live onscreen mapping, the Elite-7 Ti² fishfinder/chartplotter is big enough for use as standalone display , but has a small enough footprint to be a perfect fit for boats with limited console space.
With the Elite Ti², you get more advanced fishfinding features and connectivity, without the premium price. From high-detail Active Imaging™ sonar, FishReveal™, built-in Genesis Live real-time mapping and enhanced screen clarity and target separation to features that make your life easier on the water, like an easy-to-use touchscreen, wireless networking, smartphone notifications and trolling motor/Power Pole® integration – Elite Ti² was designed to help you have an easier time finding fish.
Active Imaging 3-in-1 sonar (CHIRP, SideScan and DownScan) and 2-in-1 sonar (SideScan and DownScan) lift Elite Ti² fishfinding performance to another level, offering offer greater resolution, clarity and contrast at a range unmatched by any fishfinder in its category.
Elite Ti² delivers more powerful navigation features with preloaded C-MAP® US Inland mapping, C-MAP Easy Routing + Navionics® Autorouting and Genesis Live real-time mapping. You will have a much easier time targeting key areas with US Inland fishing map that features 1-foot contours on more than 4,000 lakes. If you would rather create your own maps of a favorite fishing spot or a lake without detailed mapping, take advantage of the built-in Genesis Live real-time mapping capability to create your own, exclusive ½-foot contour maps live on the screen of your Elite Ti² display.
The Elite Ti² wireless networking allows you to share sonar, waypoint and route data wirelessly between Elite Ti² displays, removing the need to run cable. With smartphone notification capability built into Elite Ti², you can keep your eyes on the fish and never miss another text or call; or turn off notifications for uninterrupted fishing.
• Active Imaging 3-in-1 Sonar (CHIRP/Side/Down) Ready
• Includes Active Imaging 2-in-1 Sonar (Side/Down) AND Includes Med/High skimmer Transducer (HST-WSBL)
• C-MAP Genesis Live
• Smartphone Notifications
• Wireless Networking
• FishReveal™ Smart Target View
• Preloaded C-MAP US Inland mapping with a multitude of mapping options, including C-MAP, Navionics® and more
• C-MAP Easy Routing, Navionics Autorouting capability
• Easy-to-use, high-resolution touchscreen display
• Built-in CHIRP and Broadband Sounder®
• SmartSteer™ control for Xi5 Trolling Motor
• Integrated wireless connectivity
• NMEA 2000® engine support
• Enhanced Surface Clarity lets you see more fish targets near the surface
• Quick Access Control Bar provides one–touch access to system controls
Enhanced Display Technology
High-resolution, 7-inch SolarMAX™ display that makes it easier to identify fish and structure with enhanced screen clarity and target separation.
Touchscreen provides fast, fingertip access to all Elite-Ti2 features
FishReveal Smart Target View
Makes fish easier to see on DownScan Imaging™ by combining clear CHIRP sonar fish targets with superior, high-resolution views of bottom detail, structure and bait fish.
See structure and cover with a level of high-resolution detail and unmatched sidescan range, Lowrance 3-in-1 Active Imaging featuring CHIRP sonar, SideScan and DownScan Imaging™ and Active Imaging 2-in-1 sonar with SideScan and DownScan.
Update the mapping of your favorite fishing spot or map unmapped areas with ½ foot contours – in real time – on the screen of your fishfinder/chartplotter with C-MAP Genesis Live.
Preloaded High-Detail Mapping
Fish new water like a pro with preloaded US Inland mapping that features 4,000 lakes with 1-foot contours. Narrow your search for productive water, easily locating fish-holding structure like ledges, drop offs and cover.
Share sonar, mapping, waypoint and route data between Elite Ti2 displays without connecting a cable with the wireless networking capability of Elite Ti2.
Scroll back through your sonar, SideScan or DownScan history to review structure or fish targets and mark the location with a waypoint.
Enhanced Color Palettes
Customize the look and feel of your display with the enhanced color and contrast of Elite Ti2 color palettes, which make it even easier to distinguish fish from structure, the bottom and each other.
Optional chart upgrades
Optional Americas chart upgrades include C-MAP Insight Pro, C-MAP Lake Insight HD, C-MAP MAX-N, Navionics® HotMaps® Premium, Navionics + and Fishing Hotspots® PRO.
Built-in wireless connectivity
Shop, purchase and download mapping upgrades directly to Elite Ti2 displays via the integrated GoFree™ Cloud interface.
Integration and System Control
Enjoy touchscreen control of Power-Pole® Shallow Water anchors, Motorguide® Xi5 trolling motors and the SonicHub®2 Marine Audio server. Get instant access to system controls from the Quick Access Control Bar.
microSD card slot
- Display - 7"
- Resolution - 800W x 480H
- Backlighting - LED
- Power Output - Max 500W RMS
- Media Port - 1 microSD slot
- Power Supply (Supply voltage) - 12 vDC (10-17 vDC min-max)
- Current Draw [kW] - 12 W (0.9 A @ 13 vDC)
- Product Width: 8.6”
- Product Depth: 3.5”
- Product Height: 5.6”
- Active Imaging 3-in-1
- DownScan Imaging™ at 455 kHz: Max 300 ft / 91 m
- SideScan Imaging at 455kHz: Max 300 ft./91 m to each side
- CHIRP Sonar High Range/200 kHz: 1000 ft / 305 m
- CHIRP Sonar Med Range/83 kHz: 1000 ft / 305 m
Available Sonar Frequencies:
- Low/Mid/High CHIRP
- 50/83/200 kHz Broadband
- 455/800 kHz SideScan/DownScan imaging
- Depth Alarm - Yes
- Shallow Alarm - Yes
- Temperature Readings - Yes
- Transducer Type - 9-pin Connection, with optional 9-pin to 7-pin adapter; Multiple Selections Lowrance® and Airmar®
- Navigation: Routes - 100
- Navigation: Waypoint Storage - 3000
- Plot Trails - Up to 100 trails with up to 10,000 points per trail
- GPS Antenna Type - 10kHz Internal high-sensitivity WAAS/EGNOS/MSAS
- GPS Alarms - Yes
- Custom Mapping - Optional Americas chart upgrades include C-MAP Insight PRO, C-MAP Lake Insight HD, C-MAP MAX-N, Navionics® HotMaps® Premium, Navionics + and Fishing Hotspots® PRO
- Waterproof Standard/Rating: IPx6 and IPx7