Marinezoom offers a return period of 30 days from date of receipt. Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) numbers are required for all returns. Returned products must be complete in the original packaging and resalable. Special Order items may not be returned. Opened and/or unsealed DVDs, CDs, and cartography are not returnable unless defective. Units requiring service, either warranty or otherwise, should be returned directly to the appropriate manufacturer. To obtain an RMA number, please send an email to [email protected] or call (800) 681-7146 and be sure to provide the original invoice number, product being returned, and the reason for return. Returned merchandise may be subject to a restocking fee of up to 15%; please contact the RMA department for details.
You may cancel your order, for any reason, and receive a full refund provided your order has not been shipped by either ourselves or the manufacturer ALL ORDERS ARE TO BE CANCELED OVER THE PHONE WITH A LIVE CUSTOMER SERVICE AGENT WHICH WILL PROVIDE YOU WITH A CANCELATION NUMBER. Our customer service representatives can inform you of the status of your order and advise you whether or not the order can be canceled for a full refund. Once an item is shipped by either us or the manufacturer the terms of our Returns policy will take effect.
* Damaged items should not be accepted upon delivery.
* After signing for and accepting your item, you are responsible for all damage claims.
* You must contact us within 48 hours of receiving your item if your product is damaged or does not meet your needs.
* Call the manufacturer if product is defective after the first use.
* In the event of a return, you must contact customer service to receive a return authorization (RA) number. We will not accept any returns without a RA.
* All returns are subject to a 15% percent restocking fee
* Shipping and handling charges to and from our warehouse are not refundable for returned items.
* Returned products will not be accepted unless they are in brand-new condition with all packaging, product literature and blank warranty cards enclosed in the exact condition as received.
* If the product has been installed, it falls under manufacturer warranty please contact the manufacturer for parts or exchanges (Each manufacturer is different please contact us for more information).
* You must return the item using the same shipping methods as it was originally shipped. We do not accept returns on Vanities, Mirrors and special orders or accessories as well as Discontinued products.
Marinezoom reserves the right to refuse returns
All of our shipments are 100 percent insured. It is very important to inspect your product thoroughly before accepting and signing for it.. Though your box and packaging may appear intact, it is still possible that your product may be damaged. Check for both internal and external damage before accepting delivery. If you notice there is damage to the product, refuse the package and note the damage on the delivery invoice. Please call our customer service department immediately, and we will issue a return authorization (RA) number. If damage issues arise after signing for the merchandise, you are responsible for filing all claims with the shipper. Therefore, a thorough inspection of all packages is important before signing.
Marinezoom.com attempts to display accurate product images. However, alternate images are sometimes displayed when the correct images are not available. You must carefully read the product specifications to verify your purchase and not rely solely on the images. We cannot guarantee that the color you see matches the product color, as the display of the color depends upon the monitor you are using. Marinezoom does not take responsibility for the quality of the images as well as sales that resulted from the image